Our boating community is very "live aboard" friendly and we have many amenities that cater specifically to our residents. Including deep waters and no bridges between our marina and the Tampa Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Hassle free living and a desire to provide a boating community that will exceed all of your needs while staying with us is extremely important to our entire team. Enjoy our many social events and regattas or relax by the pool and visit with friends that share a passion for yachting. Our residents share their experiences and worldwide travels while building life long relationships. At Regatta Pointe Marina, our staff is continuously looking for ways to add services and facilities that will improve the quality of life while living on the Manatee River at RPM.
Since the 1850's yachtsmen and shippers have been enchanted by the beauty and allure of the mile-wide Manatee River. This historic area is rich in the lore of explorers, treasure, agricultural and citrus plantations. While many have sought the treasures of Florida's sun coast, few have been successful. Today you can be successful by discovering the sun coast's most modern treasure, Regatta Pointe Marina.
The secluded atmosphere, charm and hospitality of old Florida exist today at Regatta Pointe. This full service live aboard marina has all the amenities you have come to expect, and more. Easily accessible by air, land, or sea, we are minutes from the Tampa International Airport or Sarasota Bradenton Airport, Interstate 75, or the Gulf of Mexico. Come discover us,"The Treasure on Florida's Sun Coast."
- Full Live Aboard Facilties Available
- 350 Slips for vessels up to 120'
- Upscale shower and laundry facility on-site
- Health club quality exercise room on-site
- Personal trainer availble on-site as requested
- 2 Captain's Lounges with TV
- Two resident computer areas
- FREE Daily Newspaper
- FREE WIFI Internet
- Wet slips and boat lifts available
- Evening security and gated private docks
- 30 and 50 amp service available
- Holding tank pump available at slip
- On-site Ships Store & Fuel Dock with gas & diesel
- Discount on Ice
- Saturday Coffee and Donuts
- Regularly Scheduled Live-Aboard Events
- Small boats welcome
- Waterfront Dining Riverhouse Reef and Grill & Riverside Cafe Waterfront Deck
- Waterfront Banquet Space The Riverhouse
- Day spa and salon on-site
- Dock boxes at each slip
- Close to I-75 for great shopping and attractions
- Airport shuttle courtesy vehicle