Our boating community is very "live aboard" friendly and we have many amenities that cater specifically to our residents. You'll enjoy deep waters and no bridges between our marina and the Tampa Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Take pleasure in lots of fun community activities at or near our facilities each year, including big-name concerts, holiday celebrations and the annual Bradenton Area Riverwalk Regatta. Or relax by the pool and visit with friends that share a passion for yachting. More than 100 people call Regatta Pointe Marina their full-time home and create a key component of our friendly boating community.
We are conveniently located near the downtowns of Bradenton and Palmetto, FL. In addition to our award-winning amenities (many listed below), we are just blocks away from retail stores, grocery stores, dining, a post office, pharmacies and large, beautiful parks. By car, our facilities are just minutes from I75, US41 and US301. If you need to travel by air, you'll enjoy our close proximity to the Bradenton-Sarasota International Airport (SRQ) as well as the Tampa International Airport (TPA).
Contact us today for more information about joining our friendly live aboard community!
- Full Live Aboard Facilties Available
- 350 Slips for vessels up to 120'
- Upscale shower and laundry facility on-site
- Health club quality exercise room on-site
- Personal trainer availble on-site as requested
- 2 Captain's Lounges with TV
- Two resident computer areas
- FREE WIFI Internet
- Wet slips and boat lifts available
- Evening security and gated private docks
- 30 and 50 amp service available
- Holding tank pump available at slip
- On-site Ships Store & Fuel Dock with gas & diesel
- Discount on Ice
- Saturday Coffee and Donuts
- Regularly Scheduled Live-Aboard Events
- Small boats welcome
- Waterfront Dining Riverhouse Reef and Grill & Riverside Cafe Waterfront Deck
- Waterfront Banquet Space The Riverhouse
- Day spa and salon on-site
- Dock boxes at each slip
- Close to I-75 for great shopping and attractions